Groves Learning Organization™ is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone to provide an illuminating experience by applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
The Groves Learning Organization website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Groves Learning Organization website. Would you please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers? We will try to respond to feedback within 3 business days:
- Visitor address:
3200 Highway 100 South,
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Social Media
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Groves Learning Organization website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge) for the last three versions across Windows and OSX operating systems.
- Internet Explorer 11 on the Windows operating system.
- The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on the Android and iOS mobile operating systems.
Groves Learning Organization is not compatible with:
- Major browsers older than the latest 3 versions.
- Internet Explorer versions older than 11.
- Mobile operating systems older than 3 years.
Accessibility of the Groves Learning Organization website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Groves Learning Organization website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Groves Learning Organization:
- Linked PDF Documents: Some content on our site is still contained within PDF documents. Due to accessibility issues inherent to PDFs, these documents may not be fully accessible. We will continue to move content out of PDFs and into accessible website pages. Please use the contact information provided above if you encounter PDF content that you cannot access.
- Embedded Videos: There are videos embedded or linked to from within our site that may not be fully accessible. We will continue to update video content to make it more accessible. Please use the contact information provided above if you encounter video content that you cannot access.
- Embedded Forms: The site contains embedded or linked to forms that may have varying degrees of accessibility. We will continue to move forms into more accessible platforms. Please use the contact information provided above if you encounter form content that you cannot access.
Groves Learning Organization assessed the accessibility of our website using the following approaches: